WCET’s 33rd Annual Meeting will blend the practice and policy of digital learning in a one-day virtual event.
Three Ways to Use Digital Credentials to Develop Skills and Talent
- Luke Dowden, Chief Online Learning Officer / Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Success, Alamo College
- Kelly Hoyland, Higher Education Program Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Kim Moore, Director for Workforce, Professional and Community Education, Wichita State University
- Amber O’Casey, M.A. Ed., Instructional Designer, Alamo Colleges District
- Claire Sullivan, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Innovation in Digital Badges and Micro-Credentials, University of Maine System