IMS CLR Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
New CLR Roundtable
25 October 2021 | 11:30 a.m. EDT
Get involved in the discussion! Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
Implementing a Standards-Based CLR: What and Why
Have you ever wondered what it means to implement a comprehensive learner record (CLR) using the IMS Global Comprehensive Learner Record standard? The power of a comprehensive learner record is that it demonstrates a learner’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to be shared with potential employers, admissions offices, or other organizations. This expert panel will share their perspectives on the value of leveraging the CLR standard for both the institution and the learner.
- Dan Blickensderfer, Technical Program Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium (moderator)
- Suzanne Carbonaro, Director of Academic Partnerships, AEFIS
- Devon Edmund, Vice President of Academic Administration, Walden University
- Chris Houston, Sr. Business Analyst, Strategic Education Inc.
Past CLR Roundtables
- Aligning Academic & Co-Curricular Outcomes (27 September 2021)
- Aligning Industry Competencies and Education to Streamline Career Pathways (26 July 2021)
- Tips for Collaborating Across Your Institution to Achieve Success with CLR (19 April 2021)
- Aligning Credentials to Learning Outcomes (22 March 2021)
- How CLR is Connecting Higher Education and Careers (25 January 2021)
- Evidence of CLR Impact (7 December 2020)
- Incorporate CLR into Your DEI Goals (2 November 2020)
- Tools to Support a CLR Initiative (28 September 2020)
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)
See the collection of CLR Resources curated by IMS members for higher education.