This leadership network is focused on accelerating adoption of an interoperable, accessible open ecosystem by articulating a clear alignment between accessibility requirements and IMS Global interoperability standards.
- Kelly Hermann (University of Phoenix)
This group is exploring ways to share and track content within and between adaptive learning systems and to map IMS Global standards to those systems to make it easier for academic and IT staff to support adaptive learning initiatives. Initial projects include the collection of use cases on the relationship between adaptive learning and competency-based education.
- Lou Pugliese (Arizona State University)
- Dale Johnson (Arizona State University)
This network is focused on advancing the interoperability standards needed to support lifelong learning utilizing micro-credentialis and open badges to verify skills and competencies. It also is concerned with providing implementation best practices and support needed for extending the traditional transcript to digitally reflect a comprehensive record of achievement, and enabling the integration and transferability of high-value digital credentials.
- Steve Gance (WA State Board for Community & Technical Colleges)
- Victoria Raish (Penn State)
Learning Data & Analytics
The focus of this institutional network is on accelerating the adoption and the use of clickstream data analytics from any educational application or platform. The participating institutional members are helping to further the adoption of Caliper Analytics®.
- Oliver Heyer (University of California, Berkeley)
- Adam Recktenwald (University of Kentucky)
LTI Advantage and Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) Leadership
This very active group is laser-focused on achieving a plug-and-play ecosystem of learning platforms, apps, and tools to enable teaching and learning innovation. This group is collaborating on developing best practices, use cases, and other resources needed to help to make it easier for all IT, faculty, and students to utilize the content and technology they want. The current work of this community is focused around accelerating the adoption and conformance certification for the latest version of the Learning Tools Interoperability® (LTI) standard and LTI Advantage.
- Shea Silverman (University of Central Florida)
- Britain Woodman (University of Michigan)
CASE Network ILN
- Engage standards authors as CASE Network issuers in the software design, build, and deployment process and the technical function for CASE Network
- Provide a forum to identify and discuss opportunities that will inform the CASE Specification Project Group and CASE Network Task Force as to the specific needs of CASE Network issuers