IMS CLR Roundtable: Learn & Lead
This monthly open forum for institutional leaders is where you will learn from experts so you can lead a successful initiative at your institution—from planning to implementation. Meeting topics vary each month so that participants walk away with loads of lessons learned and best practices. View the recordings and resources from past roundtables.
2 November 2020 | 11:30 a.m. (EDT)
Incorporate CLR into Your DEI Goals
Institutional leaders discuss the intersection of Comprehensive Learner Record and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs. Learn how implementing a CLR program helps shed light on barriers to learning and achievement. Hear how CLR supports the educational success of students at your institution but also position them for employment and future success.
- Sherri Braxton, Sc.D., Senior Director of Instructional Technology, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Natasha Jankowski, Ph.D., Executive Director, NILOA, and Research Associate Professor, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Zander Taylor, Assistant Registrar, Elon University
- Tom Green, Ph.D., Associate Executive Director, AACRAO
Submit your questions in advance to be addressed during the discussion.
Please sign up in advance to participate.
Past CLR Roundtables
- Tools to Support a CLR Initiative (28 September 2020)
- CLR: The Impact on Students (24 August 2020)
- Models for How to Strategize Your CLR Readiness (27 July 2020)
- Comprehensive Learner Records: What and Why (29 June 2020)