Tuesday, November 10
Comprehensive Learner Record
4:00–4:45 p.m. ET | Live Breakout Session
Ready. Set. Implement! AACRAO and IMS Global Learning Consortium present the IMS Comprehensive Learner Record (CLR) for education and workforce. The open standard CLR is now being implemented in products supporting learners, educators, and employers. AACRAO and IMS continue to lead the way with the development of a User’s Guide to Comprehensive Learner Record Implementation. Come hear about the CLR and the products adopting it. Bring questions to help you with your CLR implementation.
- Dr. Tom Green, Associate Executive Director, AACRAO
- Mark Leuba, Vice President of Product Management, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Michele Sandlin, Managing Consultant, AACRAO Consulting
Wednesday, November 11
Designing, Cataloging, Communicating and Linking Open Competency Frameworks and Skills
3:00–3:45 p.m. ET | Live Breakout Session
The current economic crisis has exacerbated the need to align workforce opportunity with learner achieved competencies that are digitally visible for employers to access and match to job roles. Wellspring, an IMS Global project, is connecting universities and employers to create competency frameworks leveraging the interoperable CASE standard and integrated with Education Design Lab’s micro-credentials. This session outlines the project, explores competencies in digital-readable format, and offers hands-on experience with interoperable competency data.
- Jeff Bohrer, Technical Program Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Naomi Boyer, Ph.D., Director of Micro-credentialing Products, Education Design Lab
- Kathryn Green, Technical Program Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium